Sunday 1 June 2014

LATEST FINDS II

Matte paint looks so beautiful, unfortunately it is also extremely impractical. But thankfully that just means I get to buy some awesome finger plates off ebay to hide the greasy finger marks :) I think they are 1930s enamelled tin. 


My little brother got married this week! I turned to ebay again for the present. Originally I looked at silver photo frames but I can't imagine it would ever have been polished so I settled on this rather brilliant deco-style one. Perfect for their first wedding photo.


I'm getting round to decorating my dining room. I have decided 'Parma Grey' Farrow and Ball paint for the walls so when I saw this I thought it'd be perfect! I love the pattern and shape. 



Happy Hunting!

3 comments:

  1. PS I think you might like this blog ! http://nostalgiaatthestonehouse.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pansies watercolour is lovely! I've added her to my read list.

      Delete