Sunday 15 June 2014

DAVID AUSTEN ROSE GARDENS


My sister visited yesterday and we spent the afternoon at David Austen Roses near Wolverhampton. It was like a dream. I died and went to rose heaven! We were lucky because we caught the gardens at their absolute best. 


I was very tempted to buy everything in the shop but restrained myself. There's too much to do on my house without the added stress of gardening. My garden will have to wait until spring.



My favourite of all the different gardens was the 'Renaissance Garden'. The semicircles of clipped box, pavilion and square pond looked wonderful against the big, blowsy roses.








Outfit

Skirt: My Grandmother's 
Top: Warehouse
Shoes: New Look
Bag: TU at Sainsbury's
Necklace: Holiday buy in Istanbul

I'll be posting again with all my favourite roses from the day, as well as a few other flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment