Saturday 3 May 2014

LATEST FINDS I

I thought I'd share my favourite finds for the house so far. First off my absolute favourite. This work bench was free! We were walking to the pub and someone had left it outside their house so we knocked and ask if we could have it. It is covered in saw marks and even has a clamp. Bit of a strange coffee table but it was FREE and has grown on me :)


Second were these beautiful 20s fireplace tiles. They are dirty and scratched but I got all 70 of them for £30 from my local reclamation yard. I could spend a day in that place. They will eventually be part of my new kitchen back splash.



Finally on a visit to my in-laws I found these two in a charity shop. The clock did originally work but has since stopped :( but I've decided to have a wall of non-working clocks on the stairs so I can buy broken old clocks to my heart's content. The scales are obviously for the kitchen, but just for show. I am very attached to my digital scales.



Finally I thought I'd share this...if I had the guts and the money it'd be in my bathroom right now.



Happy Hunting!

3 comments:

  1. If you have the guts I can supply you with the matching hand basin! really I have it sitting in a shed. Thought there was no chance of finding the bath and loo. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god that's tempting! I may have to take you up on that offer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a fantastic bath & loo....how very tempting..... Great blog. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete