Saturday 26 April 2014

SHRAWLEY CHURCH WEDDINGS


About 2 years ago I fell into flower arranging for weddings with a friend. The first wedding we did was her own. I was a bridesmaid and came down the evening before and was handed floral tape, wire, feathers and orchids and told to make buttonholes. I was hooked. We have subsequently done five weddings in total and are doing a friends one next.

I will do a post about each wedding with pics but my most recent wedding was at a STUNNING venue that I just have to share. I went along to case the joint and spent a gorgeous day in Shrawley and Ombersley, Worcestershire. 




The above are pictures of Shrawley Church. The wedding venue, called Curradine Barns http://www.curradinebarns.co.uk/, is a five minute walk up the country lane.

A short drive away is Ombersley, a beautiful little village full of black and white timbered buildings. We had a great lunch in The Kings Arms which had THE BEST chips I have ever eaten. I wish I'd taken a photo but was too wrapped up in eating them I'm afraid!




No comments:

Post a Comment